How to raise a complaint
We’re sorry to hear that you’re unhappy and feel the need to raise a complaint. You can raise a complaint ticket using the complaints form on our help centre or by visiting support.amberenergy.net
What will happen next?
Within 5 working days of the complaint being raised:
- We will investigate your complaint fully and advise next steps. If we need more information, our customer experience representative, who is owning your complaint, will contact you directly to obtain this. If we need more information, we may place your complaint on hold until the information is provided by you
- You can expect to receive a full resolution or proposal of resolution; if the complaint relates to a supplier issue, we will provide the expected timescales required to deal with the issue to full resolution.
- Where the complaint has been fully resolved we will annotate full details in the ticket raised, when we would ask that you confirm the resolution has been implemented within 2 working days.
- If we notice that we have not received your confirmation to close the complaint after the resolution has been provided within 2 working days, we will call you for an update. We will leave a voicemail if we are unable to speak to you and follow up with an email
- If there is still no response after a further 2 working days, we will deem the complaint closed and update the ticket to solved. You will receive an email to inform you the ticket has been solved, giving you the opportunity to reopen the ticket within 4 working days if necessary.
You can close your complaint at any time by either updating the ticket to solved or replying to the complaint handler to let us know you are happy with our actions/proposal of resolution. If you confirm you are happy with the actions taken then the complaint handler will close the ticket on your behalf.
- If you are not happy with the proposal of resolution and wish to escalate your complaint, then please inform the complaint handler. The complaint handler will escalate your complaint as appropriate