The minimum volume required for a stand-alone natural gas or electricity flexible purchasing contract is 6 GWh, although this will differ depending on available products and services provided by different energy suppliers. The minimum volume to join amber energy flexible purchasing basket is 100 MWh for each commodity.
Articles in this section
- Complaints process
- What is an IDNO?
- Do you have a list of the current IDNO’s operating in the uk?
- What is SECR?
- Will the billing rates remain fixed on the bill for the whole year?
- Why do I need to provide the maximum electric load in kVA?
- Why do I need to provide a CT Ratio?
- Why are water rates different across the UK?
- Which suppliers offer flexible energy purchasing?
- When is the best time during the day to buy or sell energy?