There are no set duration's for a flexible energy procurement agreement, however the minimum duration is usually 12 months. Often the maximum duration is 48 months, although this is product, supplier and market liquidity specific.
Articles in this section
- Complaints process
- What is an IDNO?
- Do you have a list of the current IDNO’s operating in the uk?
- What is SECR?
- Will the billing rates remain fixed on the bill for the whole year?
- Why do I need to provide the maximum electric load in kVA?
- Why do I need to provide a CT Ratio?
- Why are water rates different across the UK?
- Which suppliers offer flexible energy purchasing?
- When is the best time during the day to buy or sell energy?