A CT ratio will be provided to you by the DNO/IDNO providing your electrical connection to your commercial property. The meter operator will require this information to programme your meter for accurate consumption and measurement. An incorrect CT Ratio will cause inaccurate billing on your energy consumption.
Articles in this section
- Complaints process
- What is an IDNO?
- Do you have a list of the current IDNO’s operating in the uk?
- What is SECR?
- Will the billing rates remain fixed on the bill for the whole year?
- Why do I need to provide the maximum electric load in kVA?
- Why do I need to provide a CT Ratio?
- Why are water rates different across the UK?
- Which suppliers offer flexible energy purchasing?
- When is the best time during the day to buy or sell energy?