The majority of commercial and industrial energy suppliers offer some sort of flexible energy purchasing. However, it is the larger players in the UK energy market (British Gas, Corona Energy, Dong Energy, E.ON, EDF Energy, Engie, Gazprom, Haven Power, Opus Energy, RWE Npower, Smartest Energy, SSE, Total GP and Wingas) who offer the most competitive and attractive products.
Articles in this section
- Complaints process
- What is an IDNO?
- Do you have a list of the current IDNO’s operating in the uk?
- What is SECR?
- Will the billing rates remain fixed on the bill for the whole year?
- Why do I need to provide the maximum electric load in kVA?
- Why do I need to provide a CT Ratio?
- Why are water rates different across the UK?
- Which suppliers offer flexible energy purchasing?
- When is the best time during the day to buy or sell energy?