Trading hours depend on the specific energy supplier and the terms agreed in an energy supply contract. Trading hours are typically between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm on any business day (not weekends or bank holidays).
Articles in this section
- Complaints process
- What is an IDNO?
- Do you have a list of the current IDNO’s operating in the uk?
- What is SECR?
- Will the billing rates remain fixed on the bill for the whole year?
- Why do I need to provide the maximum electric load in kVA?
- Why do I need to provide a CT Ratio?
- Why are water rates different across the UK?
- Which suppliers offer flexible energy purchasing?
- When is the best time during the day to buy or sell energy?